I take the bottle downstairs to show Arlen -- we still live kinda far from normal civilization, so when we are in the city (8 hours drive) we stock up on things like shower gel. Arlen had grabbed two big 40oz. bottles of the stuff the last time we were at PriceSmart (like Sam's Club) in Guat. City.
I hold up the bottle and ask Arlen what the label on the bottle says. He glances up from the TV and 'reads', "Sparkling Shower Gel". Only -- that's not what it says!!! It says "SPIKING POWER GEL"!!! Yea, we laughed for a while!
What in all the world are we gonna do with two 40 oz. bottles of hair gel?! I offer it to Asher, who replies, "What would I want that for?" He doesn't want it.
Do normal people really use big huge bottles of hair gel?
You've really made me laugh.... Some of us did you huge amounts of gel (and mousse - do they still make that?!) back in the day!!! My MP3 player recently died and I have been digging through the CD case... I stumbled across a Richard Marx best of CD which I had forgotten I had. There you go, instant transportation to the 80's. Kind of scary, I even remembered most of the lyrics. Then I started remembering all the other favorite bands. SOOOOOOOOOOO scary. I think we just might be getting a little bit towards middle aged. :-)
ReplyDeleteJo
omg i mean did USE huge amounts of gel.... sorry about that!
ReplyDeletehahahhaah that is the funniest thing!
ReplyDeleteseriously, who uses hair gel anymore?!?! so funny!!
Hilarious! I see plenty of Guatemalan teens who look like they go through that much hair gel in a week.
ReplyDelete~Shelley